2010年12月13日星期一

I also like the replica Cartier watch quartz/digital models like the Aerospace

I am not planning to spam this blog with watch videos, but I was never able to post one, because my WordPress system was (most likely) messed up after too much Replica Zenith watches upgrading.Today I cleaned the whole webserver from files that shouldn’t be there and upgraded to a new version of WordPress.This should also keep the spammers in the comment-fields away.Anyway, just to try out, my first link to a watch video on YouTube.

Today I found out about the Breitling Watch Blog.I only had a Navitimer’92 once, in stainless/steel gold combination, and that was it for my Breitling adventure.However, Breitling does have a number of nice watches imho.I also like the replica Cartier watch quartz/digital models like the Aerospace, especially on a brown croco strap.Anyway, check this Breitling Blog! This blog is part of The Breitling Source website.

There are thousands of posts on watch forums and sometimes the forums are so crowded, that it is nearly impossible to even read and remember the most interesting ones.But once in a while, almost anonymously, someone posts a message that will remain replica Omega watch in your thoughts for a long time.Click.The first DRSD (Dutch Rolex Sun Day) 2007 was a great success! It was held on the 30th of September at a superb location for a number of (about 25) people of the Dutch Rolex Forum.The organization of the DRSD welcomed all visitors (I was there as well) with Bollinger champagne and incredible good food!The DRSD showed that the Dutch have a lot of great Rolex watches in their collections.